Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Musical Tag

Thanks alot Michelle (she types sarcastically)

Total volume of music on my computer: zero.

Last CD I bought: the soundtrack for Star Wars Episode III.

Last CD I acquired: a Michael Buble sampler. The Magic Man from KMGL gave it to me when I still worked at the box office.

Five songs that I listen to alot, or that mean alot to me:
1. Devotion by Newsboys. This is my current favorite praise and worship song.

2. Wild Women by The Big Three. I LOVE THIS SONG! It's soulful, sexy, and is proof to any man that us BBW's in the world are too.

3. Buddies Again by Emily Boyett and Julia Ham. Yes, you read that correctly. Emily was one of my best friends in grade school. We thought it was pretty neat that our dad's were both named Charles. It never failed that on the first day of school you would find us climbing on the jungle gym and making up verses to "our song." When we graduated in 1994 she signed my senior yearbook "remember when we were buddies again?"

4. Bye, Bye, Bye by N'Sync. Let's just call this one of those little guilty pleasures, shall we?!?

5. This Means War by Petra. The first song on the first CD I ever had. My brother gave it to me back in his basic training years (mid to late 80's I do believe). I still have it. I still play it. The case is broken, but the disc doesn't have any scratches.

...and since Michelle did six...

6. America by Neil Diamond. Not a patriotric song by any means, but still powerful. The one and only time I ever listened to that radio freak Delilah, a Russian man had called in and wanted to hear a song that explained how he felt about our country, and this is what she picked. Then on the morning of September 11, 2001, after the planes hit the World Trade Center, KOMA DJ Danny Williams played this song......powerful.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would never have guessed any of these..how about adding
Hell's Bell's ACDC ??

Julia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Julia said...

Oops. I noted a typo and you obviously can't edit a comment. So I deleted it. Anywho here's what I intended to say to you Cheryl....

I waited how long for you to reply and this is what you gave me?!? I'm anxious to know what your list of songs would be. By the way, you shook me all night long. HA!