Sunday, June 26, 2005

Chantez-moi

"I Stand Alone"

Don't get mad Cheryl - I'm doing another Godsmack song.

Long story short -- I have abandonment issues. It's most likely related to being the youngest of five by 8 1/2 years. Now it's compounded by the fact that my closest coworkers have quit and gone on to better jobs. I don't feel stuck in a rut because I know that my turn is coming soon. I feel left behind and hung out to dry (holy crap how many more stupid cliches can I put on this blog anyway). So now I, like the Scorpion King and Sully Erna (gorgeous for a Wiccan), am left standing alone, sort of like the statue of liberty. Only I want to know whom I'm holding a torch to light the way for.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your holding it for yourself to light the way for all the wonderful things that have yet to come in your life..be strong, courageous and patient..
(where does such wisdom come from and why is it that it seems so much simpler to have such thoughts when I can't seem to find my own way?), big hugs