Wednesday, June 08, 2005

The List

What's up with lists? David Letterman has them. Amazon.com has a top 25 list for every movie genre possible. There's Top 40, The New York Bestsellers, etc, etc. So here is my list:

Top Ten Songs That Need To Be Sung by Eric Cartman

10. The overplayed 'lift me up song' by Josh Groban.
9. Don't Worry, Be Happy by Bobby McFerrin
8. Nothing Compares to You by Sinead O'Connor
7. Stayin' Alive by the BeeGees
6. Piece of My Heart by Janis Joplin
5. Poison by Alice Cooper
4. Pour Some Sugar on Me by Def Leppard
3. Rocky Raccoon by the Beatles (almost sacrilege but had to include a song by the Fab Four).
2. Janie's Got a Gun by Aerosmith (Ha - respect my authority!)

And the #1 song that needs to be sung by Cartman....
Beautiful by Christina Aguilera

Gotta love Cartman (except when he's killing Kenny or the Jews of South Park).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's one to add, maybe you'll end up with a top 25..my choice:

Only Women Bleed by Alice Cooper

The Reason by Hoobastank

and #1 choice..anything by the Beegees, i.e., Massachusetts, I Started a Joke, or Stayin' Alive!!!

can't get it out of your head now, can you

Julia said...

You can tell by the way I use my blog I'm an angry chick, beat you with a stick. LOL!