Thursday, August 04, 2005

OMG!!!

'Ello me bloggers. I've spent the better part of a week wondering about how far it is from OKC to Midland/Odessa. It has now become apparent that my travel plans should shift to the north, and should probably include my sister Cheryl and brother-in-law David. But enough about that...

Good news! I'm getting out of the hell hole that is Bone and Joint Hospital. I've gotten the job with PhyCon and I start the 15th. HOORAY!!! No more bitching and griping, no more stress induced rash on the nape of my neck, no more insomnia, no more leaving work angry and crying, and no more condescending co-workers and passive-aggressive bosses and selfish pig bastards in upper managerial positions who don't give their employees the time of day but don't hesitate to piss on them all and run for safety. The count down is on...only seven more days until freedom!

I must be off...I've got a date with Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix...Chantez-moi as soon as I get inspired...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what exactly are you trying to say..huh huh huh

Michelle said...

I am so glad you got a new job! If I were there we would have to go out a celebrate!

Julia said...

Honey! If you were here...oh the partying that we could do!


Oh, have your mom and dad posted news pics yet?

Anonymous said...

Okay, in 4 minutes it will be Tuesday, 09 Aug...what's up???
getting the new job fever yet?
finished the harry potter yet?
any ideas for our next big night out yet?
ya de ya ya ya...

Julia said...

I've had new job fever for a long time. I finished the 5th Harry Potter on Saturday. For the next big night out we need to find 30 marines to sing me happy 30th birthday. Of course we'll have to do something way before then...I'm sure I'll think of something.