Sunday, May 29, 2005

OMG!!!

When I read the headline about an Oscar winning director being arrested, I immediately thought of Roman Polanski. But sure he wouldn't be stupid enough to come back stateside and get tackled by the police, or FBI, or whomever (hasn't the statute of limitations run out on that charge yet?!?). And then I find out the man arrested was Oliver Stone. WTF were you thinking there Ollie?!?

And here's the other OMG moment -- I got up and sang for karaoke. The place I was at had a huge mirror and a looked at it and said "Holy shit what I am I doing here?" At this point I would like to let you know that I did not say that out loud. Anywho I did two songs. The first one completely sucked ass. I was so nervous. The other song actually got a cat-call. It was faint but I still heard it. Oh well I just had to let y'all know. If I get motivated I'll go write another installment of Chantez-Moi. But now I'm off to bed...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Karaoke...love it