Monday, May 02, 2005

It's a mad, mad, mad, mad world!

And it's crazy, too! Especially in Norman at the baseball stadium. Some friends of mine asked me to go to the game on Thursday but I had to turn them down. Now I wish I hadn't. It would've been nice to be sitting there when Coach Cochell (sp??) did his interview with ESPN. I did go with my friends to the game on Friday night. What a riot. Every news station possible had a crew there. It made the students mad because all the seats behind the dugout were taken.

On the newsok.com website they were posting some letters to the editor. One guy wrote in that Cochell should also apologize to all the white people for saying the word "honky." And now it's Monday and I just found out that coach has submitted his resignation. You think that'll make people happy now?

Incidentally I have NOT become an OU fan. These are my hockey pals and they just invited me to a baseball game (gotta do something during the off-season). The Sooners lost 8-0 on Friday night. Now if I could only see that happen to the football team.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

..the football team..huhuhuh..like that would happen!! It would have been so covered up.....

Julia said...

Ah yes, the art of the cover up, masters of deceit, convinced they're above the law...does the name Dvoracek mean anything to you?!?!? Nice reply!!