Sunday, October 30, 2005

WTF?!?!?!?

Woo-hoo! I'm officially 30 and my team won last night!

In other news...I get this message from Amazon.com saying that they're going to cancel my order if I don't send payment. Okay, I thought the whole point behind a pre-order was to lay down my money early (August 29) and get my item when released (November 1). WTF?!?!? Hold while I go call my bank and confirm the payment has cleared....

Still in other news...I'm still excited about the next Harry Potter movie, but now I've find out that "Walk the Line" comes out the same night, and I'm really worked up for it. So which one do I really want to see that night? Thank God for hockey...

I see that Jeremy and Zane are here. I'll post again tomorrow....It's play time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thirty!! What a good decade of life that is..(maybe I should think harder about that??)
Harry..Johnny..Harry..Johnny..Harry..Johnny..Harry..Johnny..hmmmmmmmmm, I'd say Johnny. And, DVD release date of 11/8 Charlie & the Chocolate Factory. I will have it!
If this seems a bit nonsensical, please refer to Sammy's loft blog..