Monday, October 17, 2005

Insert title here.....

OMG! I am so bloody tired from this weekend. Four hockey games in four days...and that was just the preseason! Only four more days until the puck officially drops for the 05-06 season.

Only 15 more days until Amazon.com sends me my pre-ordered copy of Episode III.

Only 12 more days until I can stop saying "I'm pushing 30."

And in other news, Christine has disappeared and has been replaced with the Batmobile. I swear to you I'm not making this up. I get the feeling that one of these days I'm going to wake up and run into Speed Racer and Racer X (his brother, you know) standing next to the Mach 3 (or whatever number it was).

I finally took my memory card to Wally-World and printed off some stuff and got a CD made of all the pictures I've taken since June (I love procrastinating...I also love being cheap...I waited long enough that the price dropped to 19 cents per picture). Enjoy the eye candy.

No comments: