Monday, January 10, 2005

They Just Keep Getting Younger

Holy cow! For the first time ever I think I'm part of a fad when the fad is still in full swing! (If anyone understands that, please read further).

So my hockey team went 0/3 this weekend, but who cares, I still love the sport. Two back-up goalies were brought into the lineup because of injuries and family things. These two guys are so baby-faced, but I get the feeling that it's all a front and they're really pushing 30 (like me - HA). Now my current fave player is approx. 22 or 23. Not too bad for a 29-year-old. Well one of the new goalies, who just happens to be the new fave player, turns out to be 20. Holy crap I'm completely robbing the cradle with this one. But I complemented him on his game, told him I liked what I saw (in the hockey sense). Then I asked him for a picture and told him that he had a great smile (and yes I was being sincere). Then my pal Meredith told me "He's only 20!" This thing is giving me a complex.

Well, I'm sorry for this mindless insane babble. Stay tuned for tomorrow and insane poetry. HA!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

18 is legal! Remember a line from American Pie. "Women are like fine wine, they only get better with age." He's 20. On top of that, there is no law that says you can't look. My dad says,"Just because you're on a certain 'diet', doesn't mean you can't LOOK at the menu."