Wednesday, April 20, 2005

My new pet peeve...

...is women going through menopause. Let me re-phrase that -- the women I work with who are going through menopause. Oh I know in due time it'll be me constantly bitching, griping, adjusting the thermostat 24/7 (hopefully in 20-30 years or so).

Okay I'm off the soapbox now. Due to a response to a previous post I am currently pondering a new writing project (sorry Jesse, no poems). I hope it turns out okay. Cheryl you had better like it, since it was pretty much your idea.

In other news I finally found a website with Eminem tickets. Sorry my dear Marshall but you ain't worth that kind of money.

Anywho, take a looksie at the new pics of Joe and Tristan at play if you haven't been to Michelle's blog. And if you have, then go look again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for the unveiling of the long awaited works of Ms Julia..by the way..had you thought about the fact that the last Stillwater trip was May 3!!?! oooohhh

Julia said...

Oh good grief, you just had to mention that didn't you?!? We're still going though, right???