Sunday, March 06, 2005

Have I told you lately....

a) that I hate my job
b) that I love you
c) that I hate working on Sundays
d) that I love men in hockey uniforms
e) that I love Marines in their dress blues
f) that I totally love this stuff called blog
g) all of the above


*hint* the answer is all of the above. If you didn't know that, then log off immediately -- JOKE!

I just wanted to give everyone a job update - I had an interview on Friday. The only current opening the company had was radiology related, and I have no experience in coding that stuff. Despite that the interview did go well. I felt over-dressed though. I put on my nice black pants and a nice shirt. I walk in the building and it's jeans day. But that's okay, you're supposed to look nice for an interview, right?

No comments: