Monday, November 15, 2004

This is for you, Michelle

Hooray, I'm blogging....is that really a word?!? First let me say that I know US relations with the French are currently questionable, but please rest assured that "le bijou" is just my nickname. Anywho here's the latest...

I took my sister Cheryl to her first hockey game on Veteran's Day. My team lost but we had a blast. Got pictures of the team, the beer guy, and even learned something about goal tending from a group of pre-teen little leaguers. Pregame festivities consisted of hot potatoes, cold beer, and the candied-peanut guy saying (in the worst Okie accent ever) "Semper Fidelis." Spelled out phonetically that would be "simpurr fyedelluss." Oh my Lord I wanted to keep walking, but Cheryl and I detoured and talked to the man. I was wearing my USMC sweatshirt in support of my nephew. It was a great night. I even told Cheryl about how Michelle introduced me to nearly every single security guard at the Ford Center when I took her to a game a few seasons ago.

So what do ya think Michelle? Am I blog material yet?

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Well, your blog looks good! You are blog worthy! Hockey games were fun with you, and I hope to go again sometime. Blogging can be fun once you get a little blog "family." I'm going to add you to my blog roll so you will be come part of mine!