Friday, January 12, 2007

My Life Soundtrack

Apparently Samantha tagged me a long time ago...and I'm just now responding to it. So here you go:

Opening credits: Garden of Allah -- Don Henley
Waking up: Grace Like Rain -- Todd Agnew
First day of school: Just Friends -- Gavin DeGraw
Falling in love: Beautiful Noise -- Neil Diamond
Fight song: My Beautiful Robe -- Skillet
Breaking up: Reel Around the Sun -- Riverdance soundtrack
Prom: Anywhere Is -- Enya
Life: Cast No Shadow -- Oasis
Mental breakdown -- Turn the Page -- Metallica
Driving: Why Don't We Do It in the Road -- Beatles
Flashback: Longneck Bottle -- Garth Brooks
Getting back together: Hollow -- Godsmack
Wedding: Give in to Me -- Michael Jackson
Birth: Given to Fly -- Pearl Jam
Final battle: Thought Menagerie -- Sixpence None the Richer
Death scene: Anakin's Dark Deeds -- Revenge of the Sith soundtrack
Funeral song: Revenge -- Braveheart soundtrack
End credits: Radio Song -- REM


And I always thought my funeral song would be either "Blaze of Glory" by Jon Bon Jovi or "Fanfare for the Common Man" by Aaron Copeland.

No comments: