Thursday, August 24, 2006

Miss me?

So the BIG news of the day is that scientists decided that Pluto is no longer a planet, because it's too small?!? WTF?!? Thanks for playing Pluto...stick your planet status up Uranus and have a nice life in the far reaches of the galaxy.

Anywho, I've been sitting here thinking...what if scientists decided to do the same thing with people...revoke their status as human because they're morons...sounds rather Hitler-esque doesn't it? However, I do have a few suggestions, and here they are in no particular order: Michael Moore (for obvious reasons), Audra from the Rick and Brad morning radio show (you might as well take that Paisley person as well...hell, take all the chick DJs because they suck), Brendan Morrow (my main reason for hating the Dallas Stars), and my new idiot-noisy-picture-hanging-love-making neighbors.

In other news: I'm still employed, still breathing, still waiting for the puck to drop, still wishing I lived some place other than Oklahoma (like Montreal or Toronto), still single, still waiting for the puck to drop, still wanting to take a week's vacation in either Washington DC or Portland, Oregon, still flirting with the cute atheist kid at the library, still waiting for the puck to drop...

For those of you that know all or part of the "beer guy saga" here's an update...he's been kicked to the curb because he's a vicious pig bastard. For those of you keeping score that makes two guys that I've asked out, and two rejections. Sometimes I wonder why I even keep myself on the market. Not to worry though, I've moved on to bigger and better...at least it will be better as long as my insurance pays for my asthma meds...it's a long story and I'll tell you when you're older...much, much older.

Enough rambling for now...enjoy the latest pics...

No comments: