Thursday, December 15, 2005

I've got 10 million stories to tell about the last blog-less days. But where to begin? Aye, there's the rub. Let's say that men are involved....French Canadian men to be exact....oh and beer guy is involved, too (nudge, nudge, wink, wink, say no more).

On the home front I've finally got new neighbors....that I'm already sick of. They were hanging pictures the other day.....at 2:00 in the flipping morning. When they quit banging (ooh, bad picture there, sorry) I loaded the washing machine and set it for the lllllooooonnnnnggggg cycle. You could hear them bitching through the walls. They've relatively quiet for the past few nights. They must have realized that I am a force to be reckoned with.

Almost time to log off. Stories to come soon.....maybe.....

4 comments:

Photomas said...

Julia, I couldn't help but notice your a fan of the worlds' greatest sport... hockey. I've been out cruising the net linking to various blogs by way of book favorites and I think I got here by linking through blogs listing Zamboni Rodeo as a favorite. I'm not really sure though (beer is involved).

Anyways check out the post today on my hockey blog odd man rush, it involves french-canadian men you might get a chuckle out of it.

blog on

Bummer about the new neighbors... good luck.

Julia said...

Hey Odd Man! Thanks for the chuckle. I sure needed it!

Photomas said...

Julia,

I thought you might enjoy trying to figure out who the Blazer player was that the fans were mocking at the beginning of this article...

http://www.kansas.com/mld/kansas/sports/13411043.htm

I noticed you have a picture up of him on your blog so you should be able to figure it out.

I like your choice of "When the Levee Breaks", those drums and harmonica get me EVERY TIME I hear that song. "Communication Breakdown" however I'd have to say is my personal #1.

Hey, from one hockey fan to another... merry christmas and good luck in the new year.

Julia said...

Poor Jared...such an easy target because of his last name...on the other hand I think it's great how Wichita's fans make fun of their own players. You should ask one of them about the "Duda" chants. Need I say more?

"Levee" has a most interesting story attached to it. But that's for another day. Merry Christmas to you, and keep your stick on the ice.